Our passion for gaming drives us to develop high-quality games and solutions crafted for entertainment and performance that exceed our client's expectations.
Habanero is always on the lookout for the best talents.
If you are passionate about the iGaming industry then we need to hear from you!
We are seeking a motivated individual with passion for frontend and backend web development, willing to learn new things and stay up to date with the latest trends.
The candidate must possess at least 2 years of experience developing web applications using the following technologies:
• ASP.NET (WebAPI, MVC and web forms) using C#.
• SQL (experience with Object-relation mapping)
• Code and test software developed for Habanero’s gaming platform.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
• Liase with our customer’s development teams during integration.
• Create and work on non-core systems such as custom CRM and Business Intelligence tools.
Your experience and knowledge is what counts. A diploma/degree in information systems or computer science is advantageous but not required.
• Creating API’s using web services (JSON, SOAP)
• ASP.NET (Our backend uses ASP.Net Webforms, all other client facing web sites use MVC)
• Experience with version control (svn/git)
• Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud services is advantageous