Our passion for gaming drives us to develop high-quality games and solutions crafted for entertainment and performance that exceed our client's expectations.
Habanero is always on the lookout for the best talents.
If you are passionate about the iGaming industry then we need to hear from you!
• Full-time position
• Location – Remotely
• Key Role – As a Player Experience Tester, you will be responsible for testing all aspects of the game from a player’s perspective to identify glitches and bugs to help ensure we offer a world-class gaming experience to our players.
• Test all aspects of the game on a regular basis in a live environment from a player’s perspective to identify glitches and bugs to ensure the quality of the product.
• Work closely with the Product Owners to understand every aspect of the game to create and distribute a comprehensive checklist to be able to identify issues while testing.
• Ensure that all issues & bugs are reported with clear & concise steps to reproduce them.
• Execution of automated scripts and reporting on findings to Product Owners.
• Evaluate automated script usability and reliability and provide feedback and recommendations to help make improvements.
• Track issues and escalate if needed until closure and sign-off.
We expect you to have the following skills and background:
• At least 2 years of experience in software testing. Experience in testing games would be preferred.
• Knowledge of the PC, and Mobile Platforms in terms of hardware and software.
• Strong critical thinking ability to identify issues and bugs in our games.
• Experience logging defects in bug tracking systems such as Jira or Trello.
• Understanding of software development process.
• Able to work in a fast-moving, high-pressure environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Fluent in English.
Full Stack DeveloperMalta, Bulgaria, EU Remote
We are seeking a motivated individual with passion for frontend and backend web development, willing to learn new things and stay up to date with the latest trends.
The candidate must possess at least 2 years of experience developing web applications using the following technologies:
• ASP.NET (WebAPI, MVC and web forms) using C#.
• SQL (experience with Object-relation mapping)
• Code and test software developed for Habanero’s gaming platform.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
• Liase with our customer’s development teams during integration.
• Create and work on non-core systems such as custom CRM and Business Intelligence tools.
Your experience and knowledge is what counts. A diploma/degree in information systems or computer science is advantageous but not required.
• Creating API’s using web services (JSON, SOAP)
• ASP.NET (Our backend uses ASP.Net Webforms, all other client facing web sites use MVC)
• Experience with version control (svn/git)
• Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud services is advantageous
Habanero Systems Limited is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority, licence number MGA/B2B/643/2018 (Service (B2B) - A licence to provide a supply in a business-to-business capacity) and Romania Gaming Authority - ONJN, licence Nr.2111/29.09.2020 (Clasa a II-a).