Our passion for gaming drives us to develop high-quality games and solutions crafted for entertainment and performance that exceed our client's expectations.
Habanero is always on the lookout for the best talents.
If you are passionate about the iGaming industry then we need to hear from you!
We are looking for a passionate Account Manager to join our Malta team.
The candidate needs to be a team player, confident and has a "can-do" attitude towards tasks and challenges, and a desire to constantly learn about our products and services while keeping your pulse on current industry trends.
As the key contact point with our clients, you will need to identify both new and current customers' needs to support their operations proactively.
• Manage a portfolio of clients by delivering a great customer experience to build relationships, discover opportunities, and maximise the potential of each partnership.
• Create and develop strong relationships with each customer based on trust and professionalism.
• Active communication to understand the client's needs and requirements to become a strategic partner in proposing and delivering solutions.
• Excellent knowledge of the product to tailor the solutions to each customer, thus creating added value.
• Monitor and review each client's main KPIs to offer a tailormade marketing strategy to improve the overall performance.
• Own your customers' queries and requests and deliver solutions in a seamless and timely manner through liaising with both customers and colleagues.
• Proven track record of success in customer service within the iGaming industry.
• Active listener with strong communication and presentation skills inside and outside of the company with various levels of management.
• Self-driven with a natural desire and a positive attitude to create long-lasting and trustworthy relationships with clients.
• High level of attention to detail, planning, and organisation skills with a focus on career development.
• Willingness and ability to travel.
• Fluency in spoken and written English, another European language, will be a plus.
Full Stack DeveloperMalta, Bulgaria, EU Remote
We are seeking a motivated individual with passion for frontend and backend web development, willing to learn new things and stay up to date with the latest trends.
The candidate must possess at least 2 years of experience developing web applications using the following technologies:
• ASP.NET (WebAPI, MVC and web forms) using C#.
• SQL (experience with Object-relation mapping)
• Code and test software developed for Habanero’s gaming platform.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
• Liase with our customer’s development teams during integration.
• Create and work on non-core systems such as custom CRM and Business Intelligence tools.
Your experience and knowledge is what counts. A diploma/degree in information systems or computer science is advantageous but not required.
• Creating API’s using web services (JSON, SOAP)
• ASP.NET (Our backend uses ASP.Net Webforms, all other client facing web sites use MVC)
• Experience with version control (svn/git)
• Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud services is advantageous
Habanero Systems Limited is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority, licence number MGA/B2B/643/2018 (Service (B2B) - A licence to provide a supply in a business-to-business capacity) and Romania Gaming Authority - ONJN, licence Nr.2111/29.09.2020 (Clasa a II-a).