Our passion for gaming drives us to develop high-quality games and solutions crafted for entertainment and performance that exceed our client's expectations.
Habanero is always on the lookout for the best talents.
If you are passionate about the iGaming industry then we need to hear from you!
• An iGaming experienced individual with first-hand experience of the online casino B2B supplier sector and related compliance matters
• Exposure and experience with regulated markets such as Italy, UKGC, SGA, MGA etc;
• Experience with compliance standards for regulated markets and implementation and monitoring of ISMS/ISO27001 policies and Change Management Programs. Knowledge and experience of ISO31010 a plus.
• Holds an excellent level of written and spoken English. Any additional languages are a plus.
• A highly driven individual with great interpersonal skills and the willingness to succeed. You’re good with working within a team but can also be completely self-sufficient.
• Maintaining a solid knowledge base of legislation, regulations and technical documents;
• Handle all compliance and licensing related issues, ensuring we are compliant with applicable regulations by providing the business with advice and support;
• Handle licensing issues and other related compliance matters in existing and future regulated markets;
• Building relationships with third-party companies who will aid us in achieving and maintaining external licenses as well as developing a direct relationship with the regulators;
• Compilation, maintenance and submission of reports, returns and notifications, including the monthly submission of game certificates to the respective authorities;
• Implementing internal and external policies for anything compliance-related such as audits, reporting, Due Diligence and Know Your Customer (KYC);
• Supervision and management of change controls;
• Supporting licensing processes where required, for example with licence applications;
• Drafting, developing and ensuring implementation of policies and procedures;
• Carrying out a plan of monitoring for compliance risks;
• Overall responsibility of AML, data protection and respective GDPR policies
• Assisting with any other ad-hoc duties for the smooth running of the compliance department.
We are looking for a passionate Account Manager to join our Malta team.
The candidate needs to be a team player, confident and has a "can-do"
attitude towards tasks and challenges, and a desire to constantly learn
about our products and services while keeping your pulse on current
As the key contact point with our clients, you will need to identify both
new and current customers' needs to support their operations proactively.
Manage a portfolio of clients by delivering a great customer
experience to build relationships, discover opportunities, and maximise the
potential of each partnership. Create and develop strong relationships with
each customer based on trust and professionalism. Active communication to
understand the client's needs and requirementsto become a strategic partner
in proposing and delivering solutions. Excellent knowledge of the product to
tailor the solutions to each customer, thus creating added value. Monitor and
review each client's main KPIs to offer a tailormade marketing strategy to
improve the overall performance. Own your customers' queries and requests
and deliver solutions in a seamless and timely manner through liaising with both
customers and colleagues.
Proven track record of success in customer service within the iGaming industry
Active listener with strong communication and presentation skills inside and
outside of the company with various levels of management. Self-driven with a
natural desire and a positive attitude to create long-lasting and trustworthy
relationships with clients. High level of attention to detail, planning, and
organisation skills with a focus on career development. Willingness and ability
to travel. Fluency in spoken and written English, another European language,
will be a plus.
Habanero Systems Limited is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority, licence number MGA/B2B/643/2018 (Service (B2B) - A licence to provide a supply in a business-to-business capacity) and Romania Gaming Authority - ONJN, licence Nr.2111/29.09.2020 (Clasa a II-a).